A key position endemic in the success of projects, LWG Construction is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join its management team. Responsible for management of one or more commercial projects interfacing with owners, architects, subcontractors, engineers and field superintendents.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a project manager for commercial general contractor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, construction related Engineering degree Equivalent project experience may be considered.
- OSHA 30, or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, required. Knowledge of ProCore, TopBuilder, Sage a plus.
Required Skill Sets:
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, phase management, estimating, cost management, scheduling principles and controls and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, drawings, specifications and documents.
- Strong communicator with ability to convey directions and information effectively across all hierarchy levels.
- Ability to develop and manage project scheduling and project budgets.
- Familiarity with industry guidelines, building codes and safety protocols.
- Excellent leadership skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage deadlines and high-energy situations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for successful completion of projects consistent with project contract and specifications.
- Estimating and value engineering as may be required.
- Responsible for establishing a thorough schedule outlining the progress of a construction project over time.
- Responsible for project cost management, balancing the budget for the construction project ensuring that the project is delivered within or under budget.
- Responsible for obtaining, maintaining and managing all data, information, communications and approvals as may be required between owner, architects, engineers and other related entities.
- Accountable for day-to-day contact and coordination with project owner, design team, participating in regular meetings to ensure customer satisfaction and project success.
- Liaise directly with vendors and sub-contractors to ensure commitments are maintained in order to maintain schedule.
- Provide guidance and supervision as required, mentoring and coaching superintendents with an eye toward continuing improvement and delivery of high-quality projects, on schedule and within budget.
- Create and ensure compliance with project billing forecasts, providing detailed project analyses and reports to LWG Construction’s management team.
- Responsible for facilitating and obtaining relevant permits and licenses and ensuring compliance with all building code and governmental regulations.
- Responsible and accountable for timely and accurate progress billings, as well as timely collection of funds from client.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of strong professional relationships leading to additional project opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of project close-out are completed timely.
Salary Range: $85,000 to $150,000 per annum, commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications. Salary Range is subject to change.
- Eligible for health, disability, life, dental, vision coverage.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Sick Time and Vacation
LWG Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LWG Construction does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment id decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.