Seeking an experienced Superintendent with strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to identify issues and implement recovery plans proactively. Superintendents are tasked with ensuring that plans are being strictly followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendents are responsible for on-site coordination for all phases of commercial construction projects, including sequencing trades, updating schedules, providing weekly updates to rolling schedules, coordination of material, equipment and inspections in addition to job quality control, job site safety and monitoring project security personnel and supervising Assistant-Superintendents, as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable Superintendent experience in commercial construction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Procore.
- Current valid driver’s license, consistent with corporate policy.
- OSHA 30 Certification (or willingness to obtain within 6 months of hire).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Experience communicating effectively and professionally with subcontractors, vendors, trade partners, clients and employees of LWG Construction (references required).
- Thorough understanding of architectural, structural, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, fire life safety and fire protection systems in connection with construction activities.
- Strong math skills in order to successfully calculate figures, apply percentages, and calculate area, circumference, and volume.
A Plus But Not Required:
- OSHA 10; OSHA 30 Certifications
- Procore Certifications
- Ground-Up Experience
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English).
- Assist with preliminary project scheduling and development of project logistics plan.
- Weekly submission of three-week Lookahead Schedules to project team.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants and vendors in critical path to ensure timely job completion.
- Identify and promptly communicate conflicts in construction progress with project team.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities for work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Preside over weekly Subcontractor Coordination Meetings.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work.
- Maintain a safe working environment, reporting and rectifying job site hazards promptly.
- Monitor and enforce compliance for Supervision, clean-up, labor assist and general requirements, as required per with project General Conditions.
- Prepare and submit all required daily job site reports.
- Manage and enforce all job site safety protocols established by LWG Construction.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work, scheduling or safety violations.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Ensure expeditions project close-out with sign-off of all Permit Cards.
Salary Range: $30 p/hr. – $60 p/hr., commensurate with experience, skills and qualifications.
Salary Range is subject to change.
- Eligible for health, disability, life, dental, vision coverage.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO
LWG Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LWG Construction does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.